2023 Together - PP208A - Diversity, Health Equity and Inclusion Leaders
- Healthcare Executives
- Healthcare Quality Professionals
- Pharmacy Technicians
- Other Healthcare Professionals
- Discuss methods used to achieve diversity, equity and inclusion goals for employees.
- Identify milestones for expanding Race and Ethnicity data capture.
David Mafe, MHRM, CDP Chief Diversity Officer and Vice President Human Resources
Melissa McDonald, MSOL, CDP Director of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion UCHealth
Gerald Cochran, MSW, PhD Professor, Chief, Section on Health Equity
Sandi Gulbransen, MA Chief Quality Officer
Kimberly Killam, PMP Operations Project Manager
Mari Ransco, MA Senior Director of Patient Experience
Terrell Rohm, MBA Director, Quality Analytics and Technology University of Utah Health
Interprofessional Continuing Education (IPCE)
This activity was planned by, and for, the healthcare team, and learners will receive 1.50 Interprofessional Continuing Education (IPCE) credits for learning and change.
- 1.50 ACHE
- 1.50 ACPE Pharmacist
- 1.50 ACPE Pharmacy Technician
- 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.50 ANCC
- 1.50 CPHQ – Certified Professional Healthcare Quality
- 1.50 General CE – Attendance
- 1.50 Interprofessional Continuing Education (IPCE)