2023 Together - PP2045P - Combined Cancer and Cardiovascular Service Line Executives Peer-to-Peer Meeting - On Demand
Cancer service line leaders face ongoing pressures to succeed in a competitive and shifting market. Learn how to incorporate clinical data, growth opportunities and patient experience into your strategic decision making. Apply insights from an innovative cancer urgent care program to improve patient experience, reduce ED utilization and reduce costs. Discuss this approach and share your challenges and successes in this interactive meeting in a collective, problem-solving environment. The afternoon will feature a combined Service Line session to reimagine your structure and clinical workforce engagement.
- Healthcare Executives
- Healthcare Quality Professionals
- Pharmacy Technicians
- Other Healthcare Professionals
- Discuss service line structures and financial implications.
- Describe how to develop service line growth goals and project the financial benefits expected to accrue as the result of upfront investments in the service line.
- Identify three high-impact methods of appreciation for physicians and advanced practice providers (APPs).
Interprofessional Continuing Education (IPCE)
This activity was planned by, and for, the healthcare team, and learners will receive 1.75 Interprofessional Continuing Education (IPCE) credits for learning and change.
- 1.75 ACHE
- 1.75 ACPE Pharmacist
- 1.75 ACPE Pharmacy Technician
- 1.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.75 ANCC
- 1.75 CPHQ – Certified Professional Healthcare Quality
- 1.75 General CE – Attendance
- 1.75 Interprofessional Continuing Education (IPCE)