2023 Together - PP203P - Operations Executives: Consumer Strategies and Driving Change Through Leadership
Join this session to discuss advanced consumer strategies and learn how executives are navigating cost pressures, capacity constraints, and digital transitions. The day will include presentations and roundtable discussions with peers about leadership approaches, building teams, engaging employees, and improving patient outcomes across the continuum. Discussion will include lessons transferrable from other industries.
- Healthcare Executives
- Healthcare Quality Professionals
- Pharmacy Technicians
- Other Healthcare Professionals
- Identify and compare strategies to enhance teamwork across the organization.
- Describe how to build teams that improve patient and employee outcomes.
- Illustrate the tangible benefits of Frontline First approach.
Interprofessional Continuing Education (IPCE)
This activity was planned by, and for, the healthcare team, and learners will receive 2.00 Interprofessional Continuing Education (IPCE) credits for learning and change.
- 2.00 ACHE
- 2.00 ACPE Pharmacist
- 2.00 ACPE Pharmacy Technician
- 2.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 2.00 ANCC
- 2.00 CPHQ – Certified Professional Healthcare Quality
- 2.00 General CE – Attendance
- 2.00 Interprofessional Continuing Education (IPCE)