2023 Together - NA349 - Lessons Learned: Remodeling the McFarland Clinic Core Lab
This session will cover lessons learned while remodeling a 1990s lab to accommodate multiple highly complex laboratory analyzers — improving workflow in the process. The challenges, processes and experiences turned our dull and outdated carpeted lab into a bright, efficient and lean workspace.
- Healthcare Quality Professionals
- Pharmacy Technicians
- Other Healthcare Professionals
- Identify key factors to consider prior to starting a lab remodel.
- Outline use of staff when planning to remodel a laboratory space.
Interprofessional Continuing Education (IPCE)
This activity was planned by, and for, the healthcare team, and learners will receive .50 Interprofessional Continuing Education (IPCE) credits for learning and change.
- 0.50 ACPE Pharmacist
- 0.50 ACPE Pharmacy Technician
- 0.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 0.50 ANCC
- 0.50 CPHQ – Certified Professional Healthcare Quality
- 0.50 General CE – Attendance
- 0.50 Interprofessional Continuing Education (IPCE)