2023 Together - NA329 - Three Tactics to Fight Rising Costs in an ASC
We will discuss three main tactics to support lowering costs in an ambulatory surgery center (ASC). These tactics will provide approaches to negotiate case cost and cost management best practices.
- Healthcare Quality Professionals
- Pharmacy Technicians
- Other Healthcare Professionals
Describe tactics to overcome barriers to lowering supply chain case costs.
Discuss the execution of a successful tactics and best practices for supply chain cost management
Amanda Burson, BS, Senior Director SCO, SCA Health, Hoover, Ala.
Matt Bower, Vice President Supply Chain Operations, SCA Health, Hoover, Ala.
Interprofessional Continuing Education (IPCE)
This activity was planned by, and for, the healthcare team, and learners will receive .50 Interprofessional Continuing Education (IPCE) credits for learning and change.
- 0.50 ACPE Pharmacist
- 0.50 ACPE Pharmacy Technician
- 0.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 0.50 ANCC
- 0.50 CPHQ – Certified Professional Healthcare Quality
- 0.50 General CE – Attendance
- 0.50 Interprofessional Continuing Education (IPCE)