2023 Together - IE226 - Home Hospital and Supply Chain’s Role
Learn how a large integrated delivery network is expanding comprehensive healthcare-at-home services through an acute care home hospital, using Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services regulations as a framework for sustainable and reimbursed home-based care delivery. Explore the strategic considerations for supply chain in creating efficiency and capacity.
- Healthcare Quality Professionals
- Pharmacy Technicians
- Other Healthcare Professionals
- Describe the benefits and challenges associated with delivering care in a patient's home.
- Identify leading practices for enabling supply chain to play a strategic role in supporting a home hospital program.
Daniel Lewis, MBA, CMRP, Sr. Director, Supply Chain Operations, Mass General Brigham, Boston, Mass.
Interprofessional Continuing Education (IPCE)
This activity was planned by, and for, the healthcare team, and learners will receive .75 Interprofessional Continuing Education (IPCE) credits for learning and change.
- 0.75 ACPE Pharmacist
- 0.75 ACPE Pharmacy Technician
- 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 0.75 ANCC
- 0.75 CPHQ – Certified Professional Healthcare Quality
- 0.75 General CE – Attendance
- 0.75 Interprofessional Continuing Education (IPCE)