2020 Advanced Accreditation Education Series - Pain Management Requirements Opioid Stewardship
This presentation will provide the participants an opportunity to learn from experts in the field on the challenges and successful implementation of regulatory / accreditation rules and standards as well as how to drill down to uncover the barriers to being successful. Attendees will also learn success strategies for pain management opioid use and how to develop an effective opioid stewardship program.
- Quality leaders
- Identify the intent of pain management opioid stewardship regulatory / accreditation requirements.
- Summarize effectively an organization’s current process to meet pain management opioid stewardship regulatory / accreditation requirements.
- Describe a recommended strategy for successfully mitigating pain management opioid stewardship regulatory / accreditation requirements.
- Describe pain management opioid stewardship challenges and vulnerabilities.
This activity is designated for 1.50 contact hours.
Vizient, Inc. designates this activity for a maximum of 1.50 ACPE credit hours.
Universal Activity Number: JA0006103-0000-20-104-L04-P
This program has been approved by the National Association for Healthcare Quality for a maximum of 1.50 CPHQ continuing education credits for this event.
Vizient, Inc. will award CEUs to each participant who successfully completes this program. The CEU is a nationally recognized unit of measure for continuing education and training programs that meet certain criteria (1 contact hour = 0.1 CEU).
- 1.50 ACPE Pharmacist
- 1.50 ANCC
- 1.80 CBRN
- 1.50 CPHQ – Certified Professional Healthcare Quality
- 1.50 General CEU – Attendance