2022 Stronger - PH335 - Reducing Readmissions Using AI, Predictive Analytics and Interdisciplinary Teams - On Demand
- Healthcare Quality Professionals
- Other Healthcare Professionals
- Describe how to identify readmission risk using robust predictive analytics.
- Review a balanced risk communication method for real-time handoff of complex acute patients to transition support.
- Discuss the importance of interdisciplinary team care plans to successful outcomes in readmission reduction programs.
- Describe a structured format for patient case review and tracking of program outcomes that can be used to develop data-driven strategic improvements.
Tricia L. Baird, MD, FAAFP, MBA, Vice President, Care Coordination, Spectrum Health, Grand Rapids, MI
Lindsey L. Eastman, RN, MSN, Director, Inpatient Care Management and Utilization Management, Spectrum Health, Grand Rapids, MI
Erica Auger, MSW, Director, Ambulatory Care Management and Transitions, Spectrum Health, Grand Rapids, MI
Julie Merz, BSE, Clinical Quality Manager, Rush University Medical Center, Chicago, IL
Tisha Suboc, MD, Advanced Heart Failure Physician, Rush University Medical Center, Chicago, IL
Zachary Menn, MD, MHA, MBA, Director, Value Based Care, Houston Methodist Coordinated Care, Houston, TX
Varun Kumar, MD, Medical Director, Inpatient Services, Houston Methodist Coordinated Care, Houston, TX
Interprofessional Continuing Education (IPCE)
This activity was planned by, and for, the healthcare team, and learners will receive 1.00 Interprofessional Continuing Education (IPCE) credits for learning and change.
Vizient, Inc. designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1.00 ANCC contacts hours.
Vizient, Inc. designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Healthcare Quality Professionals (CPHQ)
This activity is approved by NAHQ® for 1.00 of CPHQ CE credits.
Other Healthcare Professionals (General CE Credit)
Vizient, Inc. will award a maximum of 1.00 contact hours to all other healthcare professionals who successfully complete the activity. These individuals will receive a Certificate of Participation indicating the maximum credits available.
Many state licensing boards and credentialing bodies accept certificates of participation from accredited CE activities to meet CE requirements for license renewals and re-certification. It is the responsibility of the participant to contact their state licensing board and/or certifying body for verification on credit eligibility reciprocity.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC
- 1.00 CPHQ – Certified Professional Healthcare Quality
- 1.00 General CE – Attendance
- 1.00 Interprofessional Continuing Education (IPCE)