Vizient Spring 2021 Quality Executives Network Virtual Meeting - Leading and Managing Quality Across Health Systems
- Quality leaders
- Explore the current state of organizational capability to provide a consistent experience of care across the continuum.
- Describe how to create a system-wide approach to managing quality and safety.
- Implement quality and safety tools to measure and drive improvement across the system.
- Identify approaches to reduce variation within a large health system.
Planning committee members
Tom Villanueva, DO, MBA, FACPE, SFHM
Associate Vice President, Clinical Resources (physician planner)
Jacob Seal, MS
Will Dardani, MBA
Senior Networks Director
Donna McNutt, MS, RN (nurse planner)
Donna McNutt, MS, RN
- 2.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 2.25 ANCC
- 2.70 CBRN
- 2.25 CPHQ – Certified Professional Healthcare Quality
- 2.25 General CE – Attendance