Vizient Southern States Finance and Operations Executive Leaders Network
Attendees need to learn how to engage with physicians to create value based care models to adapt to the changes in provider reimbursement. We know this from meetings and surveys we have conducted with the attendees, as well as from our research of the literature pertaining to changes in healthcare reimbursement.
Finance and Operations leaders
- Explain why physician alignment is more important than ever.
- Describe the key elements of successful alignment models.
- Assess the true impact of price transparency on consumers’ health care purchasing behaviors.
- Analyze consumer perceptions of the health care system and factors that influence quality
- Explore the impact of a new affinity program for high cost patients.
No planning committee member or speaker has anything to disclose
Planning committee members
Mike White, MBA
VP, Business Development & Operations
Vizient Southern States
Tim Gordon, RN
Brian Esser, MBA
Erika Johnson, MHA
VP, Strategic Research
Vizient Research Institute
Vizient, Inc. will award CEUs to each participant who successfully completes this program. The CEU is a nationally recognized unit of measure for continuing education and training programs that meet certain criteria (1 contact hour = 0.1 CEU).
- 2.00 General CEU – Attendance