Strategic Planning Course: Managing Strategy with Focus and Nimbleness
Given the upheaval facing health systems, an effective, an agile strategic planning process is more crucial than ever. Adapting to this rapidly evolving landscape requires organizations to adopt an approach to planning that fuses learning with rapid iteration.
Demand for opportunities to build these skills has led to this 2-part, interactive course which arms organizations with key principles, best practices, and tools to facilitate dynamic, data driven, and nimble strategic planning.
Strategic planning teams, business development teams, and service line / operational leaders involved in planning.
- Discuss industry trends that are impacting the strategic planning process
- Outline the principles of rapid cycle planning, designed to improve strategic response to market conditions
- Explain service distribution planning and prioritization in a challenging health care environment
- Identify methods for making strategic choices and continuously prioritizing to allow for nimbleness in decision making
- Apply a strategic management approach to develop and test pilot strategic projects
- Discuss systems and culture needed to monitor and measure execution
|Helpful Tips for Users - Vizient CE System.docx||79.2 KB|
|September 2022 - Information for CE Credit - Live.docx||79.86 KB|
Relevant financial relationships: Planning committee members and presenters have nothing to disclose.
Planning committee members/Speaker pool
Jeff Hunter, MA
Jeff Hunter Strategy LLC
Janelle Kwan, MBA
Jeff Moser, MS
Rebecca Limestall, MHSA, MBA
By attending the Strategic Planning Course: Managing Strategy with Focus on Nimbleness offered by Vizient, Inc., participants may earn up to 6.50 ACHE Qualified Education Hours toward initial certification or recertification of the Fellow of the American College of Healthcare Executives (FACHE) designation.
All attendees must self-report their attendance in order for this credit to be applied toward their advancement or recertification as Fellows of ACHE.
Vizient, Inc. will award CEUs to each participant who successfully completes this program. The CEU is a nationally recognized unit of measure for continuing education and training programs that meet certain criteria (1 contact hour = 0.1 CEU).
- 6.50 ACHE
- 6.50 General CE – Attendance