Sg2 Strategic Planning Course: Managing Strategy with Focus and Nimbleness
- Healthcare Executives
- Discuss industry trends that are impacting the strategic planning process.
- Outline the principles of rapid cycle planning, designed to improve strategic response to market conditions.
- Explain service distribution planning and prioritization in a challenging health care environment.
- Identify methods for making strategic choices and continuously prioritizing to allow for nimbleness in decision making.
- Apply a strategic management approach to develop and test pilot strategic projects.
- Discuss systems and culture needed to monitor and measure execution.
Faculty & Planners
Jeff Hunter Strategy LLC
Rebecca Limestall, MBA, MHSA
The education provided through this activity is for continuing education purposes only. The views and opinions expressed in this activity are those of the faculty/presenters and do not necessarily reflect the views of Vizient, Inc.
Healthcare Executives (ACHE)
By attending Sg2 Strategic Planning Course: Managing Strategy with Focus and Nimbleness offered by Vizient, Inc. participants may earn up to 6.5 ACHE Qualified Education Hours toward initial certification or recertification of the Fellow of the American College of Healthcare Executives (FACHE) designation.
Participants in this program who wish to have it considered for ACHE Qualified Education hours should list their attendance when they apply to the American College of Healthcare Executives for advancement or recertification. Participants are responsible for maintaining a record of their ACHE Qualified Education hours. To self-report, participants should log into their MyACHE account and select ACHE Qualified Education Credit.
Other Healthcare Professionals (General CE Credit)
Vizient, Inc. will award a maximum of 6.5 contact hours to all other healthcare professionals who successfully complete the activity.
Many state licensing boards and credentialing bodies accept certificates of participation from accredited CE activities to meet CE requirements for license renewals and re-certification. It is the responsibility of the participant to contact their state licensing board and/or certifying body for verification on credit eligibility reciprocity.
- 6.50 ACHE
- 6.50 General CE – Attendance