Quality Leadership Series: Developing and implementing high reliability in performance improvement
During this one hour web session, participants will have the chance to hear from subject matter experts on the requisite activities to create and sustain safety and reliability, and also from experts within a Vizient member organization on how they have applied these principles to systematically improve reliability and sustain performance improvement.
- Quality leaders
- Describe factors that contribute to high reliability and sustained improvement within a healthcare organization.
- Outline tools to effectively embed reliability principles into care delivery and operations.
- Summarize how one organization successfully integrated reliability principles into performance improvement.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC
- 1.20 CBRN
- 1.00 CPHQ – Certified Professional Healthcare Quality
- 1.00 General CE – Attendance