Management of Pneumonia (CAP, HAP and VAP)
The purpose of this education module is to provide an update to pharmacist on the current recommendations for community, hospital, and ventilator required pneumonia. This module will consist of independent study which will then be applied to interactive case studies so the concept learned can be applied to patient scenarios.
- Differentiate between criteria for CAP, HAP, and VAP using a patient case
- Identify guideline recommendations for the treatment of pneumonia using a patient case
- Determine empiric antimicrobial therapy for CAP, HAP, and VAP using a patient case
- Identify opportunities for antimicrobial stewardship in regard to CAP, HAP, and VAP using a patient case
- 1.00 ACPE Pharmacist
- 1.00 General CE – Attendance