Data-Driven Strategy for Sustainable Growth
This program will share ways to connect data from disparate data sets to answer strategic questions in a capacity constrained world to enable growth in today’s healthcare environment.
- Healthcare Executives
- General CE
- Discuss industry trends that are impacting the ability for strategic growth in a challenging health care environment.
- Explain the combined use of cost, quality, and market data for greater strategic insight.
- Identify examples where successful use of data has been utilized to address future bed needs, clinic capacity, service distribution, and equity decisions.
- Apply a data-driven approach to identify strategic growth.
In support of improving patient care, Vizient, Inc. is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE)
By attending the Organization-wide Quality Structure Knowledge Transfer webinar offered by Vizient, Inc. participants may earn up to 1.00 ACHE Qualified Educational Hours toward initial certification or recertification of the Fellow of the America College of Healthcare executives (FACHE) designation.
Other Health Care Professionals
- 1.00 ACHE
- 1.00 General CE – Attendance