2021 Multinetwork Pharmacy Virtual CE Meeting
Participants will hear from two subject matter experts regarding cybersecurity and pharmacy as well as COVID-19 related items. They will have a chance to raise questions and/or provide comments based on their own experiences and gain knowledge from each other during the presentations as well as during formal and informal networking opportunities. Participants have met in the past and have a comfort level in sharing with each other.
- Describe recent ransomware events and trends
- Discuss pharmacy specific vulnerabilities and the impact of extended down time
- Describe operational strategies to improve performance and safety during downtime
- Discuss the topic of recovery from downtime.
- Identify late-stage agents in the pharmaceutical pipeline for the treatment of COVID-19
- Evaluate potential cost increases and reimbursement issues, where known, for COVID-19 agents
- 2.00 ACPE Pharmacist