2021 All Sutaria Team Meeting
We have gathered a faculty that has extensive experience in the clinical use of medications in oncology, cardiovascular disease, and diabetes and/or consulting experience supporting improving revenue cycle and reimbursement. Faculty will present information of a practical and implementable, including case examples. The audience will be engaged in polling and can ask questions verbally or electronically to further their knowledge and confidence.
- List the five new medication therapies introduced in oncology, cardiovascular, and diabetic areas of practice
- Describe the role in therapy for five new medications in oncology, cardiovascular, and diabetic areas of practice
- Explain how five new medications in oncology, cardiovascular, and diabetic areas of practice can improve patient outcomes
- Explain the medication reimbursement process in sites of care in the outpatient setting
- Recommend an appropriate setting of care of a new medication therapy
- 2.00 ACPE Pharmacist