2021 Advanced Accreditation Education Series: Telehealth
This activity will provide the participants an opportunity to learn from experts in the field. This webinar will provide examples of the challenges and successful implementation and strategies for telehealth regulatory / accreditation rules and standards, how to drill down to uncover the barriers to being successful and how to maintain the gains.
- Quality leaders
- Identify the intent of telehealth regulatory / accreditation requirements.
- Describe effectively an organization’s current process to meet telehealth regulatory / accreditation requirements.
- Develop a recommended strategy for successfully implementing telehealth regulatory / accreditation requirements.
- Describe how addressing telehealth regulatory / accreditation issues using a recommended strategy positions an organization for effective and reliable delivery of safe, high quality patient care.
Associate Vice President
Accreditation Advisory Services
This activity is designated for 1.50 contact hours.
This program has been approved by the National Association for Healthcare Quality for a maximum of 1.50 CPHQ continuing education credits for this event.
Vizient, Inc. will award CEUs to each participant who successfully completes this program. The CEU is a nationally recognized unit of measure for continuing education and training programs that meet certain criteria (1 contact hour = 0.1 CEU).
- 1.50 ANCC
- 1.80 CBRN
- 1.50 CPHQ – Certified Professional Healthcare Quality
- 1.50 General CEU – Attendance