2021 Advanced Accreditation Education Series: Highlights of Laboratory regulatory compliance in acute care and clinics
- Quality leaders
- Identify the intent of the focused regulatory / accreditation topic as presented.
- Summarize effectively an organization’s current process to meet the intent of the regulatory / accreditation requirements.
- Develop a recommended strategy for successfully mitigating the regulatory / accreditation issue as presented.
- Describe how addressing the regulatory / accreditation issue using a recommended strategy positions an organization for effective and reliable delivery of safe, high quality patient care.
Associate Vice President
Accreditation Advisory Services
Tanvi Desai, MD, MBA
Physician Accreditation Advisor
Suzanne Dworsky, MBA, BS, MTASCP
Medicine Department Administrator, Stem Cell Transplantation and Cellular Therapy
University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
Kathleen Izano, MTASCP
Director, Laboratory Consult
This activity is designated for 1.50 contact hours.
This program has been approved by the National Association for Healthcare Quality for a maximum of 1.50 CPHQ continuing education credits for this event.
Vizient, Inc. will award CEUs to each participant who successfully completes this program. The CEU is a nationally recognized unit of measure for continuing education and training programs that meet certain criteria (1 contact hour = 0.1 CEU).
- 1.50 ANCC
- 1.80 CBRN
- 1.50 CPHQ – Certified Professional Healthcare Quality
- 1.50 General CE – Attendance