How do I obtain a Vizient login account?
- A Vizient login account is required to claim CE credit.
- If you need to obtain or have forgotten your Vizient login information, please contact Vizient Support:
Web: Go to: https://login.alliancewebs.net/ and select “Need Help Signing In”
Phone: (800) 842-5146
How do I access my CE credits/attendance history from past activities?
- Select the “My Account” tab.
- Choose “Completed activities” or “Pending activities”
- Completed Activities – Displays a list of activities the learner has completed along with their transcript and CE certificates.
- Pending activities – Displays a list of activities the learner is enrolled in but has not yet completed.
How do I Claim CE Credit?
If you see “Register/Take course” tab instead of the “Obtain credit” tab, please follow these steps:
- Click on the “Log-in” link at the top right corner of the page to log-in.
- Choose the “Obtain Credit” tab.
- Click on the “Obtain Credit” button.
- Follow the instructions provided.
- Click on “My Account” to view your transcript, view your courses or to edit your profile.
- It is recommended that you bookmark your “My Account” link for easy access.
I want to offer CE, where do I start?
- If this is your first time planning a CE activity with Vizient, Inc. please complete the CE Request Form and send an interest e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I start planning my CE activity?
- If you have planned a CE activity in the past with Vizient, Inc. CE please complete the following documents: CE Request Form, CE Planning Form, and the Disclosure of Financial Relationships, please e-mail forms to email@example.com.
If you have questions or need assistance, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.