Vizient PSO Semi-Annual Ambulatory Care Meeting
Subject matter experts will discuss safety issues in ambulatory care based on event reports submitted to Vizient PSO, strategies for improving advanced care planning for patients, processes for preventing missed or delayed diagnosis and treatment in ambulatory care, and how organizations can integrate health equity and diversity into quality improvement in ambulatory care.
Physicians, Nurses, Pharmacists, Pharmacy Technicians
- Describe the types of ambulatory care event reports submitted to Vizient PSO.
- Describe strategies for optimizing care processes to support the patient and provider in advanced care planning.
- Discuss how to design and implement ambulatory safety nets to prevent diagnostic errors.
- Describe how a large organization incorporates equity into their quality improvement goals to improve health care equity.
Joint Accreditation Statement
Credit Designation Statements
- 2.75 ACPE Pharmacist
- 2.75 ACPE Pharmacy Technician
- 2.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 2.75 ANCC
- 2.75 CBRN
- 2.75 General CEU – Attendance