Vizient Executive Network Meeting
October 6, 2021 to October 8, 2021
Presentations at this meeting will include topics that will provide resources for attendees to utilize in order to promote a healthy work environment; this in turn will begin to address staff satisfaction and retention. These topics include: Compassionomics”, scientific evidence shows that caring matters, as well as a presentation focused on the role of the CEO, Board and Medical staff in developing a culture of safety, quality and compliance. An additional presentation will be focused on the workforce of the future and how attendees can plan for these changes. There will also be a presentation on simple strategies that will help attendees take giant leaps in their work; these techniques can then be spread throughout their organizations to assure all staff are performing at their optimal levels.
- Healthcare executives
- Describe the current healthcare landscape and understand how this will impact the workforce of the future.
- Define how partnerships, affiliations and strategic planning can provide a pathway for addressing healthcare staffing issues
- Define how using the principles of “Compassionomics” improves employee satisfaction and creates a supportive work environment.
- Identify simple strategies that can boost leaders to setting audacious goals that they can ultimately achieve.
- Describe future and upcoming regulations and legislation that may impact the organization financially and operationally and the impact this may have on the ability to sustain an adequate workforce.
- Define the role of the CEO, Board and Medical staff in developing a culture of safety, quality and compliance and understand the impact this will have on the satisfaction and retention of the workforce.
Live via webinar
None of the faculty or planners for this educational activity have relevant financial relationship(s) to disclose with ineligible companies whose primary business is producing, marketing, selling, re-selling, or distributing healthcare products used by or on patients.
Planning committee members:
Rebecca Blaesing Bauer, MSM, BSN
Senior Vice President, Member Connections
Cathy Short, MS, RT(R), CLSSGB, CJCP, CPPS
Director, Member Connections
Joann Foreman, RN, BAN
Director, Member Connections
Robert Dean, DO, MBA (physician planner)
Senior Vice President, Performance Improvement
Donna McNutt, MS, RN (nurse planner)
Paul Keckley, PhD
The Keckley Group
Anthony Mozzarelli, MD, JD, MBE
Cooper University Healthcare
Ozan Varol, JD, BA
Manager, Speaker, Author
Shoshawna Krilow, JD, BA
Vice President, Public Policy and Government Relations
James Reinertsen, MD
The Reinertsen Group
Joint Accreditation Statement:
In support of improving patient care, Vizient, Inc. is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
This activity is designated for 6.75 contact hours.
Vizient, Inc. designates this live activity for a maximum of 6.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
By attending the Vizient Executive Network Meeting offered by Vizient, Inc., participants may earn up to 6.75 ACHE Qualified Education Hours toward initial certification or recertification of the Fellow of the American College of Healthcare Executives (FACHE) designation.
Vizient, Inc. will award CEUs to each participant who successfully completes this program. The CEU is a nationally recognized unit of measure for continuing education and training programs that meet certain criteria (1 contact hour = 0.1 CEU).
- 6.75 ACHE
- 6.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 6.75 ANCC
- 6.75 General CEU – Attendance