Productivity Metrics – Creating a Better Benchmarking Tool
This CE program will inform the audience of current work that is being completed with Vizient and our Member’s to improve the pharmacy benchmarking tool. This presentation describes the processes that are being incorporated to simplify and improve the pharmacy benchmarking key performance indicators and outcomes.
- Pharmacy Technicians
- Describe the current state of internal and external pharmacy benchmarking metrics and tools utilized to measure workforce performance.
- Discuss the challenges in pharmacy operations due to limited or inaccurate benchmarking data and the impact to business decisions.
- Define the foundational elements of a robust pharmacy benchmarking tool and the visual presentation of the data customized to Member’s preferences.
- Analyze pharmacy technician workforce role responsibilities to create core metrics that accurately measures performance.
Vizient, Inc. designates this activity for a maximum of for 1.00 contact hour(s) (0.1 CEUs) for all pharmacists and pharmacy technicians.
Universal Activity Number: UAN JA0006103-0000-22-065-L04-P
Universal Activity Number: UAN JA0006103-0000-22-065-L04-T
- After the course close date, Vizient will no longer be able to report credit(s) to CPE monitor.
- It is the responsibility of the pharmacist or pharmacy technician to ensure that your Vizient CE Learner Profile has the correct NABP e-profile ID and DOB (in MMDD format) to receive credit for participating in the activity.
- To track the status of the submission of your credits to NABP: please check the Reported Credit Tab in your Vizient CE account.
- 1.00 ACPE Pharmacist
- 1.00 ACPE Pharmacy Technician