Pediatric Updates in COVID-19 Therapy Management
The purpose of this webinar is to equip pharmacy leaders to better effectively utilize strategies affecting purchasing and inventory management, revenue cycle, and retrospective business review to manage high-cost medications at their respective institutions. This webinar is the second webinar in a five-webinar series and was inspired by the white paper entitles “Best Practices for Managing High-Cost Medications” that was published earlier this year. Our speakers are experts in the mentioned fields and will draw upon their experiences to provide unique tools for pharmacy leaders.
- Review background on current treatments for COVID-19 and MIS-C.
- Review the EUA drug approvals.
- Identify new variant and mutations.
- Review vaccine in pediatric patients
- Review pediatric COVID-19 patient information in the literature.
- 1.00 ACPE Pharmacist