Organization-wide Quality Structure Knowledge Transfer
Participants will gain an understanding of the quality structures in place today across large Integrated Delivery Networks, Academic Medical Centers and community-based systems and hospitals, including what functions are being centralized at a system level versus individual facilities. Quality leaders will gain expertise in how to align, centralize and standardize quality frameworks, structures and processes at the highest level while accounting for local needs and engaging front line staff. Quality teams, clinical and operational leaders will gain knowledge of key reporting characteristics, tools and measures used to improve outcomes and how to use them effectively.
- Healthcare Executives
- Healthcare Quality Professionals
- Integrate goals and priorities to organization-wide efforts; monitor progress and integrate quality improvement initiatives across the care continuum. Composition is extended to system quality leader and stakeholders across the care continuum
- Apply organization-wide goals and integrate quality improvement tactics into daily activities
- Use data reporting tool (i.e., dashboard/scorecard) to review quality/safety performance with system and local front-line staff on a regular basis.
- 2.00 ACHE
- 2.00 ANCC
- 2.00 CBRN
- 2.00 General CEU – Attendance