COO/CFO Network Meeting
This activity focuses on managing the current workforce environment and addressing disruptions in service delivery.
- Healthcare Executives
At the conclusion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Identify bold, successful models that can be used for workforce transformation
- Explain components of team-based care to expand capacity and access to stimulate growth within physician offices
- Outline the assessment of physician compensation and benefit models
- Describe methods to address service lines and the recalibration of operations to sustain growth.
- Recognize effective techniques to assess and address disruptions
Credit Designation Statement(s)
Healthcare Executives (ACHE)
By attending the COO/CFO Network Meeting offered by Vizient, Inc. participants may earn up to 6.50 ACHE Qualified Education Hours toward initial certification or recertification of the Fellow of the American College of Healthcare Executives (FACHE) designation.
- 6.50 ACHE
- 6.50 General CE – Attendance