2021 Fundamental Accreditation Review Series - Human Resource: Competency
This activity will provide the participants an opportunity to learn from experts in the field. The series will provide examples of the challenges and successful implementation and mitigation strategies for human resources competency regulatory / accreditation rules and standards, how to drill down to uncover the barriers to being successful and how to maintain the gains.
- Quality leaders
- Identify one expectation of regulatory / accreditation requirements for human resources competency.
- Describe effectively an organization’s current process to meet the regulatory / accreditation requirements for human resources competency.
- Describe how addressing the regulatory / accreditation requirements for human resources competency using a recommended strategy positions organization for effective and reliable delivery of safe, high quality patient care.
This program has been approved by the National Association for Healthcare Quality for a maximum of 1.00 CPHQ continuing education credits for this event
- 1.00 ANCC
- 1.20 CBRN
- 1.00 CPHQ – Certified Professional Healthcare Quality
- 1.00 General CEU – Attendance