Vizient is committed to complying with the criteria set forth by the accrediting bodies in order to provide high quality CE activities.
In support of improving patient care, Vizient, Inc.is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Vizient is an accredited provider of continuing education by:
- Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME)
- Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE)
- American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
In addition, Vizient, Inc. CE can provide the following CE credit:
- American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE)
- California Board of Registered Nursing (CBRN)
- Minimum Continuing Legal Education (MCLE)
- National Association for Healthcare Quality (NAHQ)
Professions Eligible for CE:
Nurses, Pharmacist and Pharmacy technicians, Physicians, Healthcare Executives and Quality Leaders. All other healthcare providers will receive a certificate of participation.
Note: Pharmacist and Pharmacy Technicians will receive credit within 60 days of completion of the activity. The Vizient, Inc. CE department will submit credits to CPE Monitor upon completion of the activity evaluation.