Test Session PH211: Human-Centered Design Approach to COVID-19 PPE Challenges
Physician, Nurse, General CEU
In support of improving patient care, Vizient, Inc. is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Pharmacists/ Pharmacy Technicians
- After the course close date, Vizient will no longer be able to report credit(s) to CPE monitor.
- It is the responsibility of the pharmacist or pharmacy technician to ensure that your Vizient CE Learner Profile has the correct NABP e-profile ID and DOB (in MMDD format) to receive credit for participating in the activity.
- To track the status of the submission of your credits to NABP: please check the Reported Credit Tab in your Vizient CE account.
- To verify your credits were successfully submitted to NABP before the deadline: please check your NABP e-Profile account.
- For all other questions regarding your NABP e-Profile or CPE Monitor, please contact NABP directly.
Other Health Care Professionals