Vizient Pharmacy Network Virtual Meeting
The activity will provide participants with knowledge, approaches, and ideas related to employee management, compliance, IV workflow management, and public health pharmacy practice. The knowledge, approaches, and ideas should be used by participants to compare their individual practice sites and develop action plans to implement new strategies that will enhance their practices. Additionally, the activity will encourage networking and idea gathering that can be taken back to their work sites and shared with other team members.
Learning objectives – October 15
- Outline technology capabilities to improve compliance
- Outline <USP> requirements to leverage patient safety and improve regulatory compliance
- Identify analytics tools in the strategic planning process to achieve outcomes
Learning objectives – October 16
- Describe the design of pharmacy programs to improve patient access and outcomes
- Design strategies that will improve employee health and well-being
- Examine opportunities for improvement of various pharmacy services during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Katharine Cimmino has received consulting fees from BD
- Bradley L. Smith has received consulting fees from Gilead Sciences, Inc.
- 6.50 ACPE Pharmacist