Vizient Coronavirus Update Webinars: Financial and Operational Impacts of COVID-19
This activity will address the need by first reviewing the latest emerging practices identified through survey of the Vizient membership. Two Vizient members will share their expertise around how they are dealing with COVID-19 from a financial and operational aspect. They will also share lessons learned.
Vizient leadership will also provide members the latest information on the supply and pharmacy impact that COVID-19 has had. By providing these latest updates and lessons learned from fellow members, attendees will be able to apply that knowledge to their efforts to prepare and deal with the pandemic.
- Healthcare leaders
- Supply chain leaders
- Assess the current week-to-week state of the challenges faced to address the COVID-19 pandemic from a clinical, supply and pharmacy perspective
- Identify the emerging clinical and supply practices member organizations have implemented to provide care for patients affected by COVID-19
- Discuss the workforce requirements needed to adequately staff facilities to care for patients affected by the COVID-19 virus
- There are no relevant financial relationships to disclose
- Dr. Tom Krejcie will discuss off-label use of a medical device
- 2.00 ACPE Pharmacist
- 2.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 2.00 ANCC
- 2.40 CBRN
- 2.00 General CEU – Attendance