Important: In order to claim CE credits, you must have a Vizient login and an updated EthosCE learner account with a registered mobile number.
To update your profile, please follow these steps:
- Visit the following link to access your learner profile: https://continuingeducation.vizientinc.com/my/edit/profile
- Complete all required fields (marked with a red asterisk).
- Clinical discipline: In order to receive the correct credit type, clinical health professionals should select the appropriate clinical discipline type.
- A registered nurse, for example, would select 'nurse' as their discipline type. If that nurse is also a certified healthcare quality professional, this can be selected in the specialty area.
- A pharmacist, for example, would select ‘pharmacist’ as their discipline type, and if they hold the FACHE credential, they will select ACHE in the specialty area.
- You may be required to provide additional information such as your license number or date of birth, depending on your discipline.
- Click the 'save' button when complete.
- Click the ‘mobile’ tab.
- Enter your 10-digit mobile phone number (excluding any dashes, parentheses, or spaces) Do not exit this page!
- A confirmation code will be sent to your mobile phone.
- Enter the confirmation code.
- Click ‘confirm number’ and click the ‘save’ button.