We are excited to announce that we have implemented a new process for you to log your attendance and claim CE credit via SMS text messaging.
How does this work?
- A unique session code will be announced at the conclusion of each session.
- You will text the session code to (469) 599-2398 and receive a text message confirming your attendance has been recorded.
Recommendation: Save the number (469) 599-2398 in your cell phone contacts list so that you can easily identify the number for future attendance texting.
- After the Summit, you can access your attendance history, complete session evaluations, and claim CE credit via your pending activities log. (Evaluations must be submitted no later than 11pm ET on 11/6/2022)
To claim CE credit for participating in the Summit, you must update your EthosCE user account and register your mobile number. We strongly recommend that you update your account and register your mobile number prior to arriving at the Summit.
Please follow the instructions below to update your user account and register your mobile number:
- Go to https://continuingeducation.vizientinc.com/my/edit/profile
- Sign in using your Vizient login information
If you have forgotten your Vizient login information, please contact Vizient Support:
Web: Go to: https://login.alliancewebs.net/ and select “Need Help Signing In”
- Update all required profile fields (marked with a red asterisk).
- Click the “Mobile” tab.
- Enter your 10-digit mobile phone number (excluding any dashes, parentheses, or spaces) Do not exit this page!
- A confirmation code will be sent to your mobile phone.
- Enter the Confirmation Code.
- Click “Confirm Number” and click the “Save” button.
If you have questions or need additional assistance, please email us at email@example.com.