Focusing on the Future: Are you innovating or just firefighting?
Healthcare facilities are desperate for revenue. This webinar explores several key issues that pharmacies must face as their hospital systems are opening outpatient and clinic areas. What are the strengths and weaknesses in your system that will determine whether or not your previous patients who may have been receiving care elsewhere during the pandemic decide to return to your site?
- Pharmacy technicians
Pharmacist learning objectives
- Explain proposed 2021 changes to Medicare reimbursement with operational changes required to implement them
- Determine payor idiosyncrasies impacting working with them
- Describe the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on site of service
- List strategies for a new or improved pharmacy revenue stream
Pharmacy technician learning objectives
- Identify what is needed to get paid for a drug in 2021, where the information comes from and who is responsible
- Develop strategies for ensuring accuracy and completeness of data submitted for reimbursement and analytics that ensure integrity
- Adopt a cross functional multidisciplinary approach to revenue cycle management with new strategies that shake out old habits
- 1.00 ACPE Pharmacist
- 1.00 ACPE Pharmacy Technician
- 1.00 General CEU – Attendance