Finding the Perfect MATch: Medication Assisted Treatment of Opioid Use Disorder
This CE activity will provide pharmacists in attendance with current information about medication assisted treatment for opioid use disorder and considerations for safe and effective use in specific patient populations. The program will provide a detailed review of the agents currently approved for opioid use disorder, compare the various agents and apply trial data to patient populations. After participating in this CE activity pharmacists should have a greater understanding of trial data and how to apply the information into practice.
- Identify patients that are candidates for medication assisted treatment
- Evaluate opioid use disorder treatments, mechanism of action for pharmacotherapies, safety, efficacy, access and considerations for use
- Select a medication assisted treatment for special populations of patients
- Design patient-specific medication regimens and monitoring plans for individuals with opioid use disorder
- 1.00 ACPE Pharmacy
- 1.00 General CEU – Attendance