2020 Performance Management Leadership Series - High Reliability Leadership
This interprofessional Performance Management Leadership Series will focus on four different emerging and relevant topics for health care leaders. These one hour webcast sessions will provide the chance to learn from national experts, Vizient members, and each other.
- Explain the foundational elements of continuous improvement and respect for people in reliable systems
- Describe how individuals and components of the system are independent and connected
- Enumerate leadership actions necessary for improving and sustaining performance
By attending the 2020 Performance Management Leadership Series – High Reliability Leadership offered by Vizient, Inc., participants may earn up to 1.0 ACHE Qualified Education Hours toward initial certification or recertification of the Fellow of the American College of Healthcare Executives (FACHE) designation.
- 1.00 ACHE
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC
- 1.20 CBRN
- 1.00 General CEU – Attendance