2020 Fundamental Accreditation Review Series - Infection Control and Prevention
This activity will provide the participants an opportunity to learn from experts in the field. The series will provide examples of the challenges and successful implementation of regulatory / accreditation rules and standards as well as how to drill down to uncover the barriers to being successful and how to maintain the gains.
- Recite one expectation of the infection control and prevention standards/regulatory requirements
- Summarize effectively an organization’s current process to meet the intent of the infection control and prevention standards/regulatory requirements
- Describe how the infection control and prevention accreditation/regulatory process positions organizations for effective and reliable delivery of safe, high quality patient care
Joint Accreditation Statement:
In support of improving patient care, Vizient, Inc. is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
- 1.00 ANCC
- 1.20 CBRN
- 1.00 CPHQ – Certified Professional Healthcare Quality
- 1.00 General CEU – Attendance